Quinn Warnick
Week 12 Update
by Quinn Warnick - Thursday, 25 March 2010, 11:06 PM

Class,

I have updated the website with details for Week 12. Here are the highlights:

- On Tuesday, we will discuss PowerPoint and oral presentations. In preparation for our class discussion, please read Chapter 16, plus the two short articles linked on the class website under Week 12.

- On Thursday, your team will have the entire class period to work on drafting and/or rehearsing your Unit #3 PowerPoint presentation. I will be available to meet with your team, as needed.

- This weekend, you should complete your usability tests. Please bring the raw data (i.e., your notes) from the usability tests you conducted to class on Tuesday. Remember, if each member of the team conducts 2 or 3 tests, your team will have enough data to complete the Unit #3 project.

- The week after next (Week 13), we will have team oral presentations in class. If you know that you will be gone either of those days (April 6th or 8th), please email me ASAP, so I can make sure your team isn't scheduled to present when you're gone.

As always, if you have any questions about these items, or about the Unit #3 project, please let me know. Otherwise, good luck with your usability tests, and enjoy your weekend!

- Quinn

PS -- The vote about whether or not we should have more quizzes was incredibly lopsided: we will NOT have any more quizzes this semester. The people have spoken!