Quinn Warnick
English 314 Week 16 Update
by Quinn Warnick - Friday, 4 December 2009, 4:39 PM

Class,

I'm writing with a very brief reminder about what we're doing next week in English 314:

- Before midnight on Saturday, please upload a customized version of your eportfolio homepage to your public.iastate.edu website, then submit the URL to your site using the "Eportfolio Homepage Link" on the class website.

- We will not meet during our regular class time on Tuesday. Instead, I will be holding extended office hours in the 420 Ross Hall computer lab on Monday and Tuesday from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. You can attend none, some, or all of these hours, depending on how much help you need with your eportfolio.

- Before you come to class on Thursday, please upload a complete draft of your eportfolio to your public.iastate.edu website. Our final class session will be devoted to a portfolio peer review workshop. We will also complete course evaluations on Thursday.

One final note about the Unit #4 assignment: We have spent a lot of class time working on HTML and CSS, but please remember that your website needs solid content, not just great design. If you haven't done so recently, please re-read the Unit #4 assignment sheet and pay particular attention to the guidelines about selecting artifacts and providing reflection/commentary on those artifacts.

If you have any technical questions, I look forward to seeing you during our lab hours on Monday and Tuesday. Have a great weekend!

- Quinn