Quinn Warnick
English 314 Week 11 Update
by Quinn Warnick - Friday, 30 October 2009, 4:47 PM

Class,

I have updated the website with details for Week 11. Here are the highlights:

- On Tuesday, we will discuss PowerPoint and oral presentations. In preparation for our class discussion, please read Chapter 16, plus the two short articles linked on the class website under Week 11.

- I will be gone on Thursday, so your team will have the entire class period to work on drafting your Unit #3 report or your PowerPoint presentation. The lab will be available for your use, but if your team would prefer to meet somewhere else, that's fine, too.

- This weekend, you should complete your usability tests. By class time on Tuesday, you should share the results of your tests with your teammates. Remember, if each member of the team conducts 2 or 3 tests, your team will have enough data to complete the Unit #3 project.

- The week after next (Week 12), we will have team oral presentations in class. If you know that you will be gone either of those days (November 10th or 12th), please email me ASAP, so I can make sure your team isn't scheduled to present when you're gone.

As always, if you have any questions about these items, or about the Unit #3 project, please let me know. Otherwise, good luck with your usability tests, and enjoy your weekend!

- Quinn