Quinn Warnick
English 309 Week 9, 10, and 11 Updates
by Quinn Warnick - Friday, 6 March 2009, 4:18 PM

Class,

I have updated the class website with details for next week, the week after (spring break), and the week after that. Here is a quick summary of what's going on through Week 11:

- Each of you needs to upload your Funder Research Report by 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, March 10. Please use the Funder Research Report Forum to upload your PDF file.

- At the beginning of class on the 10th, you will receive your graded Unit #1 proposals. After you get your proposals, your team can move to another location, if you choose. During class time, you should review all of the Funder Research Reports and make specific assignments to each member of your team. (I suggest having each team member search for possible RFPs at a different agency. That way, you'll have 8-10 RFPs to choose from.)

- On Thursday, we will not meet formally as a class, but I encourage you to use class time (and the lab, if needed) to meet with your team and make final assignments for work that needs to be accomplished over spring break. When we come back from spring break, you will need to submit a specific RFP for approval. If you complete this task before you leave for the break, you'll have much less to worry about (at least with regard to English 309).

- After the break, we will read and discuss Chapter 8 on Tuesday, then spend Thursday in workshop/conference mode. At the end of class on Thursday (March 26), your team will submit a rough draft of its situation section.

If you have any questions about these items, please let me know. I will be out of town next week, but I should have access to email, at least occassionally. I will be available by email during spring break.

Thanks,

Quinn