Quinn Warnick
English 309 Week 7 Update
by Quinn Warnick - Friday, 20 February 2009, 5:50 PM

Class,

As you saw in class on Thursday, I have already updated the class website for Week 7. It's simple and straight-forward; here's the summary:

- We will spend the entire class period on Tuesday taking the midterm exam. Please use the Midterm Review Document we created in class this week to prepare for the test.

- At the beginning of class on Tuesday, please submit your completed summary page from the Teaming Inventory Worksheet, which you can download from the website under the Week 7 information. If you have any questions about how to complete this short exercise, please let me know.

- On Thursday, I will place you into teams for Unit #2 and Unit #3, and we will discuss those assignments and the Funder Research Report. You don't need to do anything special to prepare for class on Thursday, but it's important that EVERYONE comes to class that day; the first day of working with your team will be an important one.

- Last but not least, your Unit #1 proposal is due at the beginning of class on Thursday. Please bring a printed copy to class and upload an electronic copy to the class website.

If you have any questions about these items, please email me or come see me during office hours.

Thanks, and have a great weekend,

Quinn