Quinn Warnick
Final English 213 Update
by Quinn Warnick - Tuesday, 9 December 2008, 2:54 PM

Class,

This will be my last update to the class website. I'm writing with a few reminders about your electronic portfolio assignment and wrapping things up for the semester.

1. As we discussed in class today, we won't meet in person during our final exam time. However, the deadline for submitting your electronic portfolio is the same: Monday, December 15, at noon. To submit your portfolio for grading, please upload your memo of transmission to the class website (use the Electronic Portfolio assignment link) in MS Word format. In addition, please post your two URLs (one to your original template and one to your finished site) in the Electronic Portfolio Links forum.

2. If you have not signed up for a conference using the Electronic Portfolio Conferences link, please do so ASAP. This one-on-one conference will take the place of our class on Thursday and will be the last time we see each other this semester. Please write down your conference time and be prompt in arriving for your appointment.

3. As of today, I have finished grading all of your previous assignments for the course, so your grades on the class website are now up to date and include everything except for your grade on the electronic portfolio assignment. Please check your grades to make sure they are accurate. To do so, click on "Grades" in the left-hand column of the class website. Your current grade in the course will be listed in the far right-hand column. If you notice any discrepancies between the grades you've received this semester and the grades recorded on the class website, please let me know as soon as possible.

As always, if you have any questions about these topics, please email me.

I said this in class, but I'll say it again here: it's been a pleasure having each of you in English 213 this semester. I hope our paths will cross again in the future, but if they don't, I wish you all the best of luck in your academic careers and beyond!

Best regards,

Quinn