11. The Supervillains-Baghdad
12. Dropkick Murphys-World Full of Hate
13. Pearl Jam-Rockin' in the Free World
14. Ben Harper-Temporary Remedy
15. Slightly Stoopid-Wiseman

me
Re: Devin Rahn Counteraction-New Age War Protest Songs
by Eric Skarnes - Monday, 18 February 2008, 10:40 PM

I liked the idea of "New Age Protest Songs" and how you were able to pull music from different genres that fit this theme.  Having a wide variety of music was nice to listen to and how each artist put their idea of peace onto a track.  I thought the camo theme throughout the CD casing was obviously appropriate and made it simple.  The CD liner notes were interesting because you managed to fit a little info on the band and their music along with why you chose the song into 1 or 2 lines.  Overall I enjoyed the CD and took a couple songs and put them on in iTunes.
Picture of Sabrina Greiner
by Sabrina Greiner - Monday, 3 March 2008, 4:14 PM

I really like the cover! I think it is great that how you have an army colors with soldiers and music notes. That is amazing to get all those layers into a cover to make it look as one. The songs were great too.

Picture of Catlin Thompson
by Catlin Thompson - Tuesday, 4 March 2008, 7:53 AM

I really liked the cd - 6 and 14 I think were my favorites. I thought that the outside design was completely fitting for the cd. You can tell you put some thought into how you wanted to overall cd to be.
Me
by Natalie Pick - Tuesday, 11 March 2008, 1:10 AM

I like how you incorporated music notes into the army theme of the whole CD case. Also I really like the song selections you made they all fit really well into your theme. The guitars on the front were also a nice touch as well. Overall you tied everything into your theme, and kept the liner notes short and to the point. It was also interesting to hear new songs.
Picture of Jenna Maggert
by Jenna Maggert - Tuesday, 25 March 2008, 10:15 AM

I liked your CD Devin! It as definitely a different kind of genre of music that I listen to but it was nice to get a change. I really liked how your art really played a major role in the theme. It all made sense when you looked at it. Good job!