14. Green Day - Warning
15. Foghat - Honey Hush
16. Aerosmith - Train Kept Rolling
17. Dick Dale - Misirlou
18. Black Eyed Peas - Pump It

Picture of Alli Rowedder
Re: Andrew Federowicz -- Recycled Tracks
by Alli Rowedder - Tuesday, 26 February 2008, 10:47 AM

I really liked this CD. I knew that a lot of artists recycle bits and pieces of previous tracks for their own use, but I didn't know about half of these. I liked the artwork on the CD case too because it tied in well with the theme. It also made me think of some other songs that have used previous bits from other artists.
Picture of Jenna Maggert
by Jenna Maggert - Tuesday, 4 March 2008, 12:44 AM

This cd was really really good andrew! I cant imagine how you ever thought of such a theme but it was really neat! I especially liked #10 beasue I was super familiar with it.  Also #18.  Your artwork and such was incredible.  I saw you working on the cover using the computer next to me a few weeks ago and now seeing the finished project is just amazing....you did a great job!
me
by Eric Skarnes - Tuesday, 11 March 2008, 10:11 AM

I enjoyed the CD because I knew most of the songs that were the remakes but hadn't heard the original versions.  It was interesting to hear how different the new versions were compared to the old ones.  I thought the artwork was nicely done and obviously fit the theme very well.
Picture of Brendon Johnson
by Brendon Johnson - Tuesday, 25 March 2008, 9:31 AM

The song list is good, I dug the music choices quite a bit.  I liked the concept of hearing the original song and the sampled use of it.  I found it kind of interesting that a majority of them were seperated by long distances of time.  There was the internals of the booklet though that needed some filling.