3. Sunglasses at Night by Corey Hart
4. Night Fever by The Bee Gees
5. December 1963 (Oh What a Night) by The Four Seasons
6. A Hard Day's Night by The Beatles
7. The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Coasters
8. Walking After Midnight by Patsy Cline
9. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) by Abba
10. Another Night by Real McCoy
11. Rhythm of the Night by Valeria (Moulin Rouge)
12. Summer Nights from Grease
13. Here's to the Night by Eve 6
14. Died in Your Arms Tonight by Cutting Crew
15. Song for a Winter's Night by Sarah Mclachlan
16. Long Night by The Corrs
17. Wonderful Night by Fatboy Slim

Picture of Emma Trausch
Re: Emily Yaddof - Music of the Night
by Emma Trausch - Tuesday, 12 February 2008, 12:31 PM

I was very excited when I read the track list you used for your mix. These are really great songs! I like the variety too.  Upon recieving your CD I was blown away by the theme. I think it was very clever, and the images you used really tied the entire CD case together. My favorite part was the moon printed on the disk. GREAT JOB!

Picture of Sam Johnson
by Sam Johnson - Monday, 25 February 2008, 4:28 PM

I really enjoyed the songs on your CD. There was a great variety from rock to showtunes to disco! All of the graphics went well with your theme and their was a current cohesion throughout. Good job!
Me
by Natalie Pick - Tuesday, 4 March 2008, 8:45 AM

I like how all of the songs have the word night in the titles. It brings the songs together. I also liked how the pictures in the artwork all dealt with city nights. I think that made for a nice background and all of the text was easy to read. Also the transitions were good, and it was nice how the songs flowed from one song to the other.
Picture of Sabrina Greiner
by Sabrina Greiner - Sunday, 9 March 2008, 5:00 PM

Wow, what a great package! The liner notes were great (much better than mine!). I really like the pictures you used on the whole project. I really like the back cover with the beautiful picture, word coloring, and how it is slightly off centered. I don’t know why but it reminds me of the opening to the old Bewitched show. The music was great too; I ripped them into my library. Great job!

Picture of Whitney Warner
by Whitney Warner - Tuesday, 25 March 2008, 12:05 AM

Emily - Great job on your Mix CD! I loved the theme of your CD and there was a good flow from one song to the next. I liked the graphics that you used on the inside and outside covers of night scenes. Again, great job!