Kanye West - Drunk and Hot Girls
Ludacris - The Potion
2pac - Pour Out a Little Liquor
Snoop Dogg - Gin & Juice
2pac - Thug Passion

Picture of Devin Rahn
Re: Eric Skarnes - Nights I Can't Remember With Friends I'll Never Forget
by Devin Rahn - Tuesday, 12 February 2008, 7:52 PM

Just got done listening to your list. To be honest, I'm not into country but I like how all the country songs tie together with the theme very well. It reminded me of times I can't remember as well and sort of got me liking country a little bit more. The R & B section was good as well, I just wish I was jamming to that section at a party rather than listening from my laptop. It made me feel like I was at a party and it was progressively getting later through the theme of the music. I may try using it as a playlist this weekend. Other than that, the artwork tied together pretty well. It was kind of basic though but it works for the CD. The inside story was fun to read. It reminded me of when I went to Country thunder, sort of like your WeFest, or better yet the bits and pieces I remember from tailgating and mudsliding.
Picture of Emma Trausch
by Emma Trausch - Tuesday, 26 February 2008, 6:22 PM

This is my favorite CD so far as far as the artwork goes. Its simple, but AWESOME. And the title, pure genius. I was familiar with almost all of the artists on the mix, but not the songs. I put the CD in while I was working on a paper, and every few minutes I found myself drumming on my desk. I really like the mix you created. Great job!
Picture of Catlin Thompson
by Catlin Thompson - Tuesday, 25 March 2008, 10:18 AM

Okay, your CD actually didn't play in my cd player, so IDK what was up with it because I tried it in my car too. BUT I have listened to a lot of these songs before and they are definitely the songs that people get really excited about when they come on when drinking! It was a creative idea for sure! I really liked the design of your cd and the cd itself was cute!