3. Where the Green Grass Grows Tim McGraw
4. Born Country Alabama
5. Corn Fed Shannon Brown
6. International Harvester Craig Morgan
7. Where Corn Don't Grow Travis Tritt
8. Fishin' in the Dark Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
9. Down on the Farm Tim McGraw
10. I'm From the Country Tracy Byrd
11. A Country Boy Can Survive Hank Williams Jr.
12. Daddy Won't Sell the Farm Montgomery Gentry
13. Down Home Alabama
14. Cafe Down on the Corner Sawyer Brown

Picture of Sam Johnson
Re: Sabrina Greiner "Sowing the Heartland"
by Sam Johnson - Wednesday, 13 February 2008, 4:40 PM

Ok, I will be honest, I really don't like country! But I have to admit that some of the songs were pretty good. The pictures on the CD really made me feel relaxed while listening to the songs and they went really nicely together. The songs and the liner notes really helped me catch a glimpse of your hometown and life. It's also really nice to listen to others' Cds because you can see what their personality is like. All of your songs went well with you theme and everything was tied together nicely.
Me
by Natalie Pick - Monday, 25 February 2008, 8:06 PM

I really liked how you tied all of your songs together. The liner notes were great because you put your own experiences into them. Just looking at the front cover makes me think of home. I'm not a country music fan, but you can't go wrong with "Fishin' in the Dark" when you need a good song to sing to.
Picture of Devin Rahn
by Devin Rahn - Monday, 3 March 2008, 11:28 PM

I like the CD's design and how it ties back to the theme very well. Most country albums I've seen use a different approach such as pictures of the artist all over the place but this approach works and gives it a different feel to the album. Very good variety of artists even though I don't really like country. It's beginning to grow on me now after having a few albums with country on it.
Emily Yaddof
by Emily Yaddof - Tuesday, 11 March 2008, 10:26 PM

I think the overall theme for your CD was tied together really well.  The colors are great and the pictures match the theme and are kind of cool.  The song selection was rather diverse too.  I don't listen to a lot of country, but I recognized a few of the songs on your mix.  My sister listened to it with me and she loved your song choices, so I guess good job!