12.) The Chairman’s Waltz 2:39
13.) Your Song 3:39
14.) The Music of the Night 5:42
15.) Brush on Silk 2:31
16.) Les Avions en Papier 1:29

Picture of Whitney Warner
Re: Natalie Pick-Songs that Tell a Story
by Whitney Warner - Tuesday, 19 February 2008, 10:12 AM

Natalie - I really liked your playlist for your mix CD because this is the type of music I listen to a lot. I've heard several of these songs because they are in my own collection of soundtracks, but I enjoyed listening to songs I've never heard before. I also liked how the songs flowed from one another. Your CD case was well planned out, with its theater visuals. Great job!
Emily Yaddof
by Emily Yaddof - Sunday, 24 February 2008, 10:34 PM

I also liked this collection of songs because many of them I already have in my library.  It's a lovely collection of songs from some great movie soundtracks.  Phantom of the Opera and Moulin Rouge are among my favorite musicals, and Pride and Prejudice and August Rush both have great musical back drops.  I like how you didn't arrange the songs by movie.  Instead you randomly arranged them on the cd and they flow well.  I also like your choice of pictures to tie together your cd.  Great job!
Picture of Sam Johnson
by Sam Johnson - Monday, 3 March 2008, 4:57 PM

I also loved your song choices. I love Moulin Rouge and Phantom of the Opera and I also like how you incorporated pictures from them in your graphics of the CD. The songs flowed really well and I could tell that the songs really meshed together well. Great job!
Picture of Devin Rahn
by Devin Rahn - Tuesday, 11 March 2008, 2:37 AM

The design works effectively with the theme. I did not think I would like the music but I found it inspirational and I actually liked most of them. The beginning of the CD sets the tone well. I like how the linear notes describe what was happening in the movie at that time since I haven't seen any of them although I do want to see August Rush.
Picture of Emma Trausch
by Emma Trausch - Tuesday, 11 March 2008, 1:21 PM

I had only heard a few of the songs from the CD, but I have to admit it was a really clever theme. After listening to several songs that were from the same movie, I found that I wanted to go rent them. This is a great mix to sit back and relax to. I really liked it. Well done!