Joy To the World - Three Dog Night
Life in the Fast Lane (Live) - The Eagles
More Than a Feeling - Boston
One - Three Dog Night
Peace of Mind - Boston

Me
Re: Whitney Warner - Classic Rock Hits of the 1970s
by Natalie Pick - Thursday, 14 February 2008, 1:53 AM

I thought that you made a very good song selection that went along with your overall theme. I also liked the fact that you kept your case simple and easy to read with just simple pictures.I also liked how the background unified the entire case too.
Emily Yaddof
by Emily Yaddof - Monday, 3 March 2008, 8:46 PM

Yay for Three Dog Night!  They're one of my favorite classic rock bands.  Your color scheme and visuals go well with your theme.  Everything fits together nicely.  I also thought it was neat that you put some of the lyrics in the background of your liner notes.  And of course the songs I knew were some of my favorites, which always makes everything better!
Picture of Emma Trausch
by Emma Trausch - Tuesday, 4 March 2008, 1:30 PM

Well I really liked the songs on the cd, I am a huge classic rock fan. Boston just so happens to be one of my favorite bands of all time. I also liked your overall visual theme. Having the CD look like a vinyal record was a cool idea! Good job!

Quinn Warnick
by Quinn Warnick - Tuesday, 25 March 2008, 9:36 AM

My older sister was a HUGE Boston fan, so I grew up listening to music that wasn't really intended for young children. "More than a Feeling" and "Peace of Mind" are still two of my favorites (although I can't believe you left out "Amanda"!).

"Dream On" and "Joy to the World" are both classics, too. I'm always amazed that Steven Tyler was so young when "Dream On" came out; it's hard to imagine him as anything other than the old man he is now.

Thanks for bringing back some excellent childhood memories!