11. shes so cold
12. satruday nights alright for fighting
13. the joker
14. pinball wizard
15. take it easy

Emily Yaddof
Re: Emma Trausch- Sixty and Still Sexy
by Emily Yaddof - Wednesday, 13 February 2008, 3:23 PM

I liked the title of your CD: "Sixty and Still Sexy."  The picture on the front was pretty awesome too.  :) I also thought your image on the inside tray and CD was clever as well.  I didn't know all the songs, but the few I did know were definitely good selections! 
Picture of Sabrina Greiner
by Sabrina Greiner - Friday, 22 February 2008, 2:30 PM

I thought the picture of the man n the front was great. He had a sweet look to him. I liked the song selection too, and ripped some of the songs for myself
Picture of Whitney Warner
by Whitney Warner - Tuesday, 11 March 2008, 12:07 AM

Emma - I thought your CD had a great mix of songs! I really liked your outside and inside cover - they had a great relationship to what the theme of the Mix CD. I also had to rip some of the songs because I didn't have them in my own collection.
Picture of Karla Martinez
by Karla Martinez - Tuesday, 11 March 2008, 9:52 AM

Definitely, sixty and still sexy. I had fun listenning to you r CD. It was a fun and good topic. Good job!
Me
by Natalie Pick - Tuesday, 25 March 2008, 12:18 AM

I really liked your song selections they are all songs I know and love. I really liked that you put the elderly man on the front it added some humor to your CD. I also liked the quotes you had in the inside of the CD. The different colored font on the back made it easier to read.