Quinn Warnick
Final English 213 Update
by Quinn Warnick - Friday, 2 May 2008, 12:06 AM

Class,

Well, here it is, the final email update for the semester! I have just a few quick items to cover before our final:

1. Our final will be held on Tuesday at 9:45 a.m. in our regular lab (15 Ross Hall). For the final, be prepared to spend approximately five minutes presenting your electronic portfolio to your classmates. You will also complete instructor evaluations for the course. Although this is a relatively low-stress final, attendance is NOT optional. Presenting your portfolio to the class is an important component of your work on this final assignment.

2. Before you come to the final, please upload your memo of transmission to the class website (use the Electronic Portfolio assignment link) in MS Word format. In addition, please post your two URLs (one to your original template and one to your finished site) in the Electronic Portfolio Links forum.

3. If you are experiencing last-minute panic about your electronic portfolio, I will be available (in my office) to answer technical questions on Monday afternoon from 1:00-5:00 p.m. If you'd like to schedule a specific time to meet with me during that time, please let me know. The computer lab across the hall from my office (420 Ross Hall) should be open and available for your use on Monday afternoon, as well.

4. As of today, I have finished grading all of your previous assignments for the course, so your grades on the class website are now up to date and include everything except for your grade on the electronic portfolio assignment. Please check your grades to make sure they are accurate. To do so, click on "Grades" in the left-hand column of the class website. Your current grade in the course will be listed in the far right-hand column. If you notice any discrepancies between the grades you've received this semester and the grades recorded on the class website, please let me know as soon as possible.

As always, if you have any questions about these topics, please email me.

See you on Tuesday at 9:45 a.m.,

Quinn