Quinn Warnick
Week 16 Update
by Quinn Warnick - Saturday, 26 April 2008, 12:05 AM

Class,

Welcome to Week 16! As we discussed in class on Thursday, our final week of class will be dedicated to a web design workshop and individual conferences with each one of you.

On Tuesday, we will spend the entire class period in workshop mode, so please come to class with electronic copies of ALL of your portfolio artifacts. Also, you should have made some progress on customizing your web design template over the weekend, so be ready to show me a side-by-side comparison between your original template and your customized homepage.

On Thursday, we won't meet as a class, but the lab will be open for your use. Throughout the day on Thursday, I will meet with each one of you for approximately 20 minutes to review your electronic portfolio and discuss the final steps you need to take before submitting your portfolio for a grade. Please come to this conference prepared to lead me through your entire site. I realize that some of your pages may still be "under construction," but your site should have pages for all of its artifacts, and the navigation and structure of the site should be complete. The sign-up form for conferences is now available on the course website under Week 16.

I realize that learning HTML and CSS has been a daunting task for many of you, and I want to remind you that I'm always available to answer technical questions and work through problems you're experiencing as you build your websites. Please don't hesitate to email me or stop by during my office hours.

See you on Tuesday morning,

Quinn