Quinn Warnick
Week 12 Update
by Quinn Warnick - Monday, 31 March 2008, 12:33 AM

Class,

I apologize for this drastically overdue update about Week 12. The class website was out of commission all day on Saturday, so I'm just getting around to approving your selections for the Kinetic Text assignment and updating the website with details for the coming week.

The good news is that there are no surprises this week, just a lot of time for you to work on your Kinetic Text projects. By Tuesday, you should have finalized your selection of a text, and if you haven't done so already, you should read pages 1 through 70 of the iMovie textbook (preferably while in a computer lab).

In class on Tuesday and Thursday, we'll be working on different aspects of collecting, arranging, and editing the artifacts in your movies. If you haven't chosen a text, or if you're uncertain about what you'd like to do with your text, you'll find our class time to be useless this week. Again, in order for our lab sessions to be productive, it is VERY important for you to settle on a text before you come to class on Tuesday.

If you have any questions about the project, or if you'd like to change texts, please let me know.

See you on Tuesday,

Quinn