Quinn Warnick
Last English 302 Update
by Quinn Warnick - Thursday, 3 May 2007, 12:56 PM

Class,

I'm beginning to grade your final projects today, and I wanted to touch base with you one last time before the end of the semester.

I know most of you have put a tremendous amount of time and effort into your final projects, and I know that some of you submitted the only copy of the documents you created. For this reason, I have not made any marks on the physical copies of your documents.

If you would like to pick up your project (which I hope you will deliver to its intended audience, if you haven't already), you can stop by my office any time after you receive your grade for the assignment on the class website. If I am not in my office, the projects that are ready to be picked up will be in a cardboard box on the edge of my desk. If you don't have time to pick up your project this week, don't worry -- you can pick it up any time this summer (in August, I'll probably dispose of the projects that haven't been picked up). Just send me an email to let me know when you'd like to come by, and I'll make sure someone is here to let you in.

When you see that your final project has been graded, you also can check your course grade for the semester, which is the grade I have submitted to the university.

It's been a wonderful semester for me. Thanks to all of you for your contributions to our classroom community. I wish you the best of luck in your future courses, and for those of you who are graduating, I wish you success in your new careers.

Best regards,

Quinn