Quinn Warnick
English 302 Week 12 Update
by Quinn Warnick - Tuesday, 20 March 2007, 7:13 PM

Class,

Since I'm going to be out of town from Wednesday until Saturday, I have updated the website with information for Week 12. Here are a few quick reminders before I leave:

- This Thursday, please come to the lab and take the quiz at the beginning of class. After you've completed the quiz, the remainder of the time is yours to work with your team on the website analysis and recommendation report assignment.

- Next Tuesday, all five teams will deliver their oral presentations. Remember, this presentation does not need to be a direct recitation of your final report (which isn't due until Thursday), but rather a preliminary discussion of your findings. At the beginning of class, we will "draw straws" to decide which team will go first, second, etc...

- The final version of your website analysis and recommendation report is due at the beginning of class next Thursday. Every member of your team should upload the same file to the class website, and your team should bring one paper copy of your report to class. In addition, each team member needs to bring a team evaluation form.

If you have any questions between now and Saturday, please be patient with me -- I'm not sure how good my internet access will be at the conference. If I don't respond to email promptly, it's because I wasn't willing to pay $20/day for internet access at the hotel. I will catch up on email when I get back to Ames on Saturday.

See you next week,

Quinn