Quinn Warnick
English 302 Week 10 and 11 Update
by Quinn Warnick - Thursday, 15 March 2007, 4:23 PM

Class,

I apologize for the delay in getting this message out to you. It seems that I have been enjoying my spring break a little more than I anticipated. I hope all of you can say likewise.

The class website is now updated for Week 10 (spring break) and Week 11 (next week). Here are the highlights for next week:

- For Tuesday, please read Chapter 10 of Writing That Works, as well as an article on international advertising (linked on the website).
- Before class on Tuesday, please contribute one link to the Intercultural Communication Resources forum, which is listed under Week 9.
- For Thursday, please read Chapter 11 of Writing That Works.

I will be at a conference on Thursday, so you will have the entire class period to work with your team on the website analysis and recommendation report assignment. During our team conferences last week, it became clear that most of the teams are having difficulty finding time to meet outside of class. Next Thursday's class period is a perfect time to meet, since none of you have other commitments during our scheduled class time.

As an added incentive to meet with your team, you will need to complete a reading quiz at the beginning of class on Thursday, which means that everyone should be in attendance that day. I will not be taking attendance on Thursday, but I strongly encourage you to use the entire class period to work with your team.

Enjoy the rest of your spring break, and please let me know if you have any questions about the upcoming assignments and/or readings. Otherwise, I'll see you on Tuesday.

Thanks,

Quinn