Quinn Warnick
English 302 Workshop Instructions
by Quinn Warnick - Tuesday, 13 February 2007, 5:16 PM

Class,

I have added two new links to Week 6 on the class website. You will now see a Positive Letter Revision Workshop and a Negative Letter Revision Workshop. Before midnight tomorrow (Wednesday) night, please use those two links to upload drafts of your positive and negative letters.

You will see detailed instructions for submitting your drafts when you click on each workshop link, but if you have any questions, please contact me by email. Two points are worth repeating:

1. Remember is to make sure you REMOVE YOUR NAME from your documents before you copy and paste them into the site. This is an anonymous exercise, so everyone needs to use the same title and create a pseudonym for their letters.

2. The deadline for submission (midnight on Wednesday) is VERY IMPORTANT. If you do not submit your drafts before the deadline, the website won't distribute your drafts for review, and you won't be able to participate in the workshop (and will thus lose the points associated with the exercise).

Other than studying for the quiz, this is the only thing you need to do for Thursday. Please let me know if you need help submitting your letters to the site.

Thanks,

Quinn