Quinn Warnick
English 302 Week 5 Update
by Quinn Warnick - Saturday, 3 February 2007, 10:51 AM

Class,

I hope you're having a great weekend. I apologize for the delay in sending this message -- I've been having a good weekend, too. (Translation: I've been changing diapers.)

I have updated the course website with information for Week 5. Here are a couple of quick highlights:

- Your job application portfolios are due on Tuesday (in print and electronic format) at the beginning of class. Be sure to upload the zipped file with your portfolio materials before you come to class, since we won't be in the lab.

- We will begin working on the correspondence unit on Tuesday. You don't need to do anything to prepare for this, other than read Chapter 8 of Writing That Works. Please remember to bring your books to class both days this week.

- I hope you had success at the career fair on Wednesday and Thursday. If you missed class on Thursday due to a job interview, I will waive the absence, but I need to see evidence of your interview.

As always, if you have any questions, please contact me by email. I'll be checking my inbox all weekend.

See you on Tuesday,

Quinn