Quinn Warnick
English 302 Week 7 Update
by Quinn Warnick - Friday, 29 September 2006, 12:41 AM

Class,

I have updated the course website with next week's schedule. In short, we will spend Tuesday working on your reports and preparing for your presentations, and we will spend Thursday hearing your group presentations. There are no readings or other assignments for next week, which means that all of your efforts for this class should be directed toward the website analysis and recommendation report.

After some confusion in class today, I went back and fixed the discussion forum I added under Week 6 on the website. When you go to the website, you will now see a single forum, but when you click on that link, you will only see posts added by members of your own group. This means that all six groups can use the forum, but the information you add to the forum will be available only to members of your group. If you choose, you can subscribe to forum to receive your teammates' posts via email. I hope that a few of the groups will find this method of communication useful.

I am available via email this weekend, so please let me know how I can help with your team reports. I will respond to email as quickly as I can.

Thanks,

Quinn