Quinn Warnick
English 302 Week 6 Update
by Quinn Warnick - Friday, 22 September 2006, 9:36 PM

Class,

The class website has been updated with information about Week 6. Here are a few quick reminders:

- Please remember that one member of your team needs to email me by Monday night with the company name, company website, and country name you have chosen for your website analysis and recommendation report. If your team is off-track, I will email with feedback ASAP; otherwise, you can continue to work on your report.

- Because the deadline for the website report has been changed from October 3rd to October 6th, we will NOT have presentations in class on October 3rd, as listed on the original syllabus. Instead, these presentations will take place on October 5th. This means that your oral presentation (which will involve all four members of your group and will be counted toward your class participation grade) will be delivered BEFORE your final report is submitted. I hope that by doing things this way, you will be able to see what the other groups in class are doing and make any changes you feel are necessary before you submit the final report on Friday.

- IMPORTANT: If any of you know that you will NOT be in class on October 5th, please let me know as soon as possible, so I can reschedule your group's presentation for the 3rd.

- Changing the date for the presentations will necessitate changing the midterm exam date. The midterm will now be given on Thursday, October 12th. We will conduct a short, in-class midterm review on the 10th to prepare for the midterm, but there won't be many surprises on the test. The midterm will follow the format of our quizzes, and some of the same questions you've seen on the quizzes may appear on the test.

If you have any questions about Week 6, or about anything else related to class, please don't hesitate to email me or come see me during office hours.

Thanks,

Quinn