This is the course website for English 213, Section A, taught by Quinn Warnick at Iowa State University during fall 2008. Please refer to the policy document, found at the top of the center column, for more information about this class. Updates to the syllabus will be posted to this site one week in advance, and any changes to the readings and/or assignments will be reflected in the summaries for each week.
Mix Tape Status Report
Try to answer these questions:
1. What is the theme of your mix tape?
2. Have you selected the songs for your mix? How many songs will your mix include? Have you uploaded the songs to 8tracks.com yet?
3. Have you settled on a visual "motif" for your poster? If so, briefly describe it.
4. What are your next steps for this project? Do you need to find (or create) images? Complete song selection?
5. When do you plan to work on this project outside of class?