This is the course website for English 213, Section A, taught by Quinn Warnick at Iowa State University during spring 2008. Please refer to the policy document, found at the top of the center column, for more information about this class. Updates to the syllabus will be posted to this site one week in advance, and any changes to the readings and/or assignments will be reflected in the summaries for each week.
Mix CD Status Report
Try to answer these questions:
1. Have you selected the songs for your CD? If so, have you burned the CD yet?
2. Have you settled on a visual "motif" for your CD artwork and case? What is it?
3. Have you written any text for the liner notes?
4. What are your next steps for this project? Do you need to find (or create) images? Write more text? Complete song selection?
5. When do you plan to work on this project outside of class?